THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Monday, June 04, 2007

White rapper

As a defense mechanism, I gave someone a secret nickname about two years ago.

This fellow is amazingly self-important, despite the fact that his job includes (I kid you not) moving paper directly from one pile to another and worrying about whether documents are photocopied on both sides. A true poser. The type of job that makes us all look bad.

The nickname caught on. I am not sure if this is a good thing or not, but as usual Glen is ultimately to blame. Anyway, someone asked how the heck I came up with it. I responded that it is my way of imagining this fellow as a white rapper. This was met with a blank stare.

I think this video sums it up. This is Jim Carrey, from a little show you might have heard of called In Living Colour.

0 comments: