THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Counter-Spin

I need to address a vicious rumour that is going around, namely that I hate David Hasselhoff.

I understand how this got started. I do make fun of him a lot. But I don't hate him. I actually love him.

David Hasselhoff is my Sanjaya. I can't wait to see what he's going to do next. I'm not so keen on his newer stuff, because he's now in on the joke, but I adore his older stuff, especially anything from overseas. I love that thrill of excitement that comes from discovering something really deliciously awful on YouTube.

If you come here through Technorati (and I know some of you weirdos do -- don't think I don't see your searches for "Rebecca Eckler" and "Clay Aiken"), you will see that Technorati has electronically determined what this blog is about. It looks like this:
This isn't exactly the order I would have used to list these topics, but I suppose computers are not perfect.

In any case, I do not hate David Hasselhoff. As a show of my respect, I offer my favourite video ever. We all owe him a debt of gratitude.

1 comments:

Torq said...

HAHAHA! Man this just CRACKS ME UP! He is such a nut.