THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Monday, June 30, 2008

What you weirdos are searching for on Google

Behind the Hoffettes
Rowan [name of narcissist withheld]
Gucci Baby
I despise myself and repent in dust and ashes
john mcenroe : you're lying
what google keywords people are using to find me
i followed you down to the sound of my voice that haunts you
pants that make you have a butt
pouring new wine into old wineskins
"lindsey buckingham" + sexiest (and many similar searches)
i hate bikes they don't belong on the road

I am getting a lot of hits through Google Image Search for this and this. Also, someone really, really wants pictures of narrow-hipped women giving birth.

0 comments: