THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I don't know what to do now

I now own snowcoveredhills.com. I have no idea what to do with it, though. Everything that's over there now is just there to hold the spot. Web design is definitely not one of my strengths.

Fortunately, the fabulous and talented Amy is going to help me out. I figured out how to log in, but the tips for getting started begin this way:

1. Unzip the package in an empty directory.

Unzip which package? Am I really so dumb that I can't figure this out?

If this works, I plan to move over there. Don't worry: I will give you lots of lead time so you don't get lost, and I'll put a link up at the top of this blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm no web developing expert, but i think it means you need to create web pages in a program like Dreamweaver or Frontpage and zip (i.e. compress the files). When you go to upload the files, they unzip.

But that's just a guess.

Anonymous said...

Combining the words "unzip" and "package" sounds dirty.

Welcome back to grade seven!