THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Reputation's changeable, situation's tolerable

I would like to draw your attention to two of the posts in my links list, because I know that you don't all use those links.

-R- is organising another blog share. The idea is that you write something you couldn't or wouldn't post on your own blog. You post this anonymously on someone else's blog, and host someone else's secret on your own site. I've done this twice so far, and I've been very pleased with the results. I'll be participating again, and I encourage all of you with blogs to do it, too. It is a lot of fun and you're sure to find a few new blogs that interest you. Now I just have to think of a secret to use.

On a different note, I'm always flattered when someone likes my blog. I got a couple of messages today from readers, but my favourite was the one I discovered on Mack the Hack's blog. Mack (AKA Kevin) and I have been Internet buddies for many years now. He was working for Name of Paper Withheld at the same time I was working for the MotherCorp Up There. He moved away after a while, but we were both members of an online journalism message board for years. I guess you could say it was an early social-networking site, and some of my current readers were also members. When it shut down, he and I fell out of touch. I'm pleased to see that he has a blog, and I always link to his latest posts. If you like my blog, you'll probably like his.

1 comments:

Hackistan said...

Awww you guys are the best! At the risk of this turning into a mutual admiration society, I really think you two need to take your act on the road.

On some unrelated bidness, I dug up that CNN piece I'd been talking about...

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/health/2008/06/18/cohen.potent.pot.cnn

and I've got a new post up. I'd love your thoughts.