THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Rush Limbaugh is a big fat idiot.

Nice.

UPDATE: This video is from six years ago.

UPDATED AGAIN: A family member misunderstood, so I will try to be more clear. I am not saying that I support Claire McCaskill or the bill that is under debate in Missouri. I don't know enough about either of them. I do think it is vile to suggest that a disabled person is faking his symptoms. Michael J. Fox has been actively campaigning on behalf of stem-cell research and other potential Parkinson's cures for at least eight years. He is not suddenly jumping into an issue he was never involved with. His disease is progressive, which is why he seems dramatically worse than he did a few years ago, such as in the ad I posted a few lines above. His shaking is caused (not controlled) by his medication, and he will need more medicine as time goes by. He does not have epilepsy or Huntington's - I should not have compared them a few days ago. At the time, I knew these were distinct illnesses with very different symptoms but I had no idea this would become an issue so I didn't go into the details. Sorry if I accidentally contributed to any confusion - perhaps next time I'll go into long loving detail about temporal lobe epilepsy.

0 comments: