THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

You ask, I answer: Part 2

Question #2: If I post a comment, will everyone see it?

Ummm...

It depends on what you mean by "everyone". This blog gets 25-35 visits per day. That's really not very many people. And I'm no longer convinced that they all know how to look at the comments, so it's even fewer than that.

But yeah, if you post a comment, anyone could see it. That's assuming that:

  1. The person knows this blog exists (most people don't, and I've set it up to be hard to find through a search engine);
  2. The person comes to the blog while your comment is on the front page (the page is completely refreshed every week, and most people don't go into the archives); and
  3. The person looks at your comment.
Not much to worry about, really.

0 comments: