THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Sunday, April 29, 2007

What's in my MP3 Player?



This will come as no surprise, but I don't have a JPod. I was going to post a video I found on GodTube that actually IS in my iPod, but I got a little freaked out when I realized it was a Clay Aiken slideshow labelled "Ask the people who have been touched by Clay". Speaking of which, I have to ask: what is UP with the Aiken slideshows? There are just a few too many for me to write them off as the products of a single disturbed mind.

So I will have to keep looking on GodTube for something that would be appropriate for this blog. In any case, this song is also in my iPod. This is one of my favourite coming-of-age movies, although not for the reasons you might suspect: I never identified with the preacher's daughter in this movie. She is a bit too whorish for Prudie McPrudence.

0 comments: