THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Saturday, April 21, 2007

What would be in Michael's MP3 player if he had one?

It turns out that Michael has -- wait for it -- different musical tastes than I do. I first suspected it when he joined the Clay Nation at the age of three, and I have to admit that the recent Rick James obsession is more than a little weird.

But I really had no idea how far it had gone. In fact, I'm not sure how he learned that this singer existed. He definitely didn't learn it from me, so I blame Steve. This song was in heavy rotation on the flight from O'Hare to Calgary. Lucky me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Michael has great taste. Of course, Eragon happens to be one of my all time favorite books so my view may be slightly tainted.
Also, in all honesty, I don't think I could go through what you did to get home AND listen to that song over and over again!
NH Auntie

Megan said...

I'll acknowledge that I am still rather emotionally fragile after the Trip From Hell, but it appears that Michael is an Avril fan. He knows the words to this song: whenever did he hear it? I'm baffled.

I may be suffering from Avril overload, but I'm not so keen on her. She's Canadian, so she gets a lot of radio play up here.

She's a bit too fake for me. I don't buy her sk8er-grrl image. I imagine her sitting in the makeup chair insisting that she NEEDS more black goop smeared all around her eyes to convince people that she is from the STREET, yo.

The Capitalist said...

Ya, I'm definatly no Avril fan. She's no match for The Pussycat Dolls!