THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Friday, April 20, 2007

Back

I haven't abandoned the blog, I've just been travelling. My 24-hour trip ended up taking five days. I am emotionally unstable right now, but will post about it when I feel better. Otherwise, I might misuse a hyphen. That's how bad it was. I was calling it the Trip From Purgatory yesterday morning, but I decided last night around 10:00 that it really was the Trip From Hell.

In summary: I am very unhappy with JetBlue and Air Canada. I adore Canadian North.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Canadian North is awesome! Spacious seats with lots of leg room, free food, friendly flight attendants, and always at least one other person you know on the flight.

The joys of the North.

** I have received no monetary compensation for the above statement.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. I don't imagine anyone told you of the recent publicity that JetBlue received lately. Let's just say that they are now the butt of many, many jokes concerning cheap fare only to be stuck terrifyingly long in the plane...going nowhere.

Glad you eventually made it home.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys finally made it back...Michelle

Anonymous said...

Michelle, can I assume that you guys made it through the border without incident?