THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Trying to ha-ha ha, ha-ha ha.

This may not be widely known, but I take poetry very seriously. I've put some thought into what the Pussycat Dolls were trying to say. (I accidentally typed "Pussycat Dollars", which is more accurate than their real name.)

I still don't think this needs to be bleeped, but at least it makes more sense this way.

It's funny how a man
only thinks about the tan

You got a real big heart,
but I'm looking at your part

You got real big brains,
but I'm looking at your chains

Girl, there ain't no pain
in me looking at your mane


I don't give a damn

Keep looking at my scam

Cause, it don't mean a thing
if you're looking at my bling

Ha, I'm a do my thing
while you're playing with your fing-er

Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha

Better? I'm afraid the entire effort might need to be scrapped. Anyone who thinks "same" rhymes with "grade" shouldn't be writing "music", anyway.

0 comments: