THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

You ask, I answer: Part 1

Questions are coming in through non-traditional channels. It is OK. I'm hip. I'm cool. I'll roll with whatever you throw at me. When this is all over, you owe me a tour of the institution you call home. Just don't expect me to loosen your restraints.

Question #1: How the heck do I submit a comment?


You need to use your mouse. No, not a squeaking rodent. That thing with the buttons that you use to magically move the arrow around on your screen. It probably has a cord attached to it. See that thing? That's called a mouse. No, don't get scared again. It is not alive. It won't bite you.

Use the mouse to point the arrow at the comment button. It's not a real button, it's a hyperlink -- wait, never mind. It's right beneath the stuff I've written, on the same line as "Posted by Steve & Megan". See it now? It has a number and then the word COMMENTS. Point the arrow at the word COMMENTS and push the left button. You should hear a clicking sound, and a little box will pop up. Write anything you want in this box. When you're done, look below the box. You can pick the name that shows up. You do not need a Blogger account: if you click "Other", you can write your own name in. Then click on PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT.

Congratulations! You have left your first comment!

No, not NOW. I mean that once you go through all these steps, you WILL have left your first comment.

0 comments: