THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Monday, September 01, 2008

Apparently that IS a wrinkled dog in his lap

I couldn't figure out why I was getting so many visits to this page.

Then I googled David Hasselhoff and discovered that this blog is the very first result. Even above hasselhoff.com. The first search result is an image from this blog.

I think the universe is trying to tell me something.

3 comments:

Kate Nova said...

"You are on the right path," it says.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, that's quite an achievement, isn't it?

You should do one of those Wordle things (it presents pictorally the words you use based on frequency) on your blog - I bet Hasselhoff would appear as the largest word in the centre.

I thought the discussion below was very lively but I arrived a bit late to take part.

Megan said...

You are never too late to take part. We could use a European perspective.

It appears that the photos rotate: I'm no longer the very first link. But this does explain why I sometimes get a crush of visitors through Google Images to specific pages.

The other popular ones are of Paris Hilton with her top pulled down and the Hoff in his underwear.