THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Sunday, February 03, 2008

I get it. Wait, maybe I don't.

Reader-submitted question: So, do you like Fleetwood Mac or not? I know you SAY you like them, but you also say that you like David Hasselhoff, and I am starting to think that you only like him ironically. Are you making fun of Fleetwood Mac?

Goodness.

Well, you are correct. I thought I was very sneaky, but you have caught me! I can't slip anything past you, can I? This should be a lesson to me. Hold on while I write this down. I'm going to write it on my hand so I don't forget.

MANY PEOPLE HAVE HUMOUR IMPAIRMENT.

There, that should help me in the future. I really screwed up that time, didn't I? I promise to be more direct from now on. If I could, maybe I'd give you my world. But how can I, when you won't take it from me?

I don't think I've ever said anything that even implied that I don't like Fleetwood Mac. Where are you getting this stuff?

8 comments:

Aleks said...

Perhaps I could help your reader's confusion by definitively stating that Fleetwood Mac sucks :-D

Megan said...

Oh, it's ON!

Chad said...

Well to each their own I suppose, I happen to enjoy the Mac, but what the hell do I know!

........PURPLE SKIRT!!!!

Megan said...

You LOVE my purple skirt. SA.

Chad said...

Indeedy

Aleks said...

Isn't "snow covered hills" a Stevie Nicks reference?

Megan said...

The guy who says he hates Fleetwood Mac is the one who gets the reference?

Aleks said...

Well its a little before my time, but hey, Im getting older too ;-)