THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Monday, November 27, 2006

Seatbelt: 1; Rear bumper: 0

I got in my first car accident on the way home from work. I was waiting at a red light when a guy crashed into my rear bumper. (In case you were wondering: no, I did not apologize.)

My entire body shook. I can completely see how a person could have muscle problems after this type of accident. I am still a bit freaked, tentatively checking the different muscles in my neck and back. Thankfully, I feel OK.

The other guy apologized profusely. I think he was relieved that I wasn't angry. I can't be mad: it is wickedly icy out there and he is new to town. Heck, he still has square license plates. He offered to pay, so we exchanged information and he said he would call me tomorrow.

0 comments: