THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Canadian comedy

I've blogged about my love for Rick Mercer before. I will begin by repeating that this is partly hometown pride. Good, I'm glad that's out of the way.

Only in Canada would comedians have such free access to politicians. I'm trying to imagine any US president opening his doors to the cast of Saturday Night Live. I love Canada.

This is part of last night's Rick Mercer Report. This segment was hilarious - I don't know if it was the show or the PM's staff who came up with the idea of doing an interview where the PM refused to answer any questions, but either way it was perfect.



The rest is on Rick's site. Go there - the clip is "Sleepover at 24 Sussex Drive".

And because I love Danny Williams, I have to include this from last week's show:

0 comments: