THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Friday, November 16, 2007

Seeing double with the wrong one

Reader-submitted question: I can't stand not knowing. Which post was yours?

I can't tell you that! The whole point is to be anonymous!

However, when there's a lack of information, people start to speculate. A few readers have created short lists through intense detective work. I set up this poll to find out what you think. You can vote for more than one entry if you're not sure. The full list is here. Feed readers: You'll have to come to the blog to vote. I know, this is an arduous effort, but you're up to the challenge, aren't you?

UPDATED: Gone, sorry.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The knick knack gave it away.