THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A quick note about tomorrow’s post

I am participating in a blog swap. The next post will have been written by someone you don’t know, and I won’t tell you who it is. I will be posting anonymously on someone else’s blog. I don’t know which one, and I won’t tell you, either. And good luck tracking me down: I fully intend to include a few subtle grammatical errors so you won’t be able to figure out that it’s me.

Tomorrow’s post could be funny, serious or weird. I don’t know what to expect, so this is fun.

UPDATED: Here is the list of participants:

UPDATED AGAIN: Gone, sorry.

0 comments: