THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Finally, Uriel makes an impact

If you haven't been over to NWT Blogs, you should. The fabulous and uber-talented Amy has reworked it as a megafeed with about 15 different NWT blogs. It's a great way to see many blogs from this region in the same place.

She called the other day and said that the program she uses scans posts and automatically generates tags based on the content, increasing the font based on the number of posts with that auto-tag. I can see that Uriel is having a real effect on the list. "Atheists", "heathens", "lake of fire" and "perverts" all feature prominently. I will let Uriel know that she has finally conquered the Internet. Maybe this will make her stop picketing City Hall, although I doubt it.

1 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks! So far, my readers seem evenly split in their opinions about the header. They all agree that it is cute, but some feel that it is TOO cute.

I am trying not to take it too personally, but statistics show that thinking it's too cute is strongly correlated with knowing me personally. :)

I have several readers with experience in graphic design, and one of them is taking a stab at a redesign. I'm looking forward to seeing how that comes out.