This is my thousandth post. It's hard to believe. When I started this blog almost two years ago, I had no idea I'd have so much fun with it.
A few of my favourites from the past 999:
- Michael's post about the city workers. I love the honesty in it.
- The first Uriel post. The character sprang into my head fully formed, although I eventually banished her to a separate blog after many, many readers didn't get the joke.
- Confessions of a Failed Mommy.
- My plan to sue Ickler.
- My favourite video blog.
- The difference between the north and the south.
- The first reader-submitted complaint, and my favourite complaint so far.
- The day I knew I could only call it Name Of Paper Withheld...
- ...and the day I almost went down there to behead someone.