THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Welcome, Steve

No, not this Steve:


THIS Steve:

Steve Dawe is an old friend of mine and an even older friend of my husband's (who is also named Steve -- try to keep up, would you?).

I asked what he would like me to write here, and he said (and I quote):

I've renounced the heresies prevalent in the North American Anglican Church and am now a refugee within a Baptist congregation. Oh, and I'm extremely handsome, intelligent, humble and witty.

He's been pestering me to set him up with my girlfriends since 1993. If you're a hot single Christian girl, please apply directly to Steve.

1 comments:

Torq said...

Heresies? Come now, be specific! *grins, this is good conversation.