THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Friday, September 14, 2007

You never listen! *STOMP STOMP STOMP SLAM*

Reader-submitted complaint: Stop doing video blogs. There are too many videos on this site. I can't possibly waste time at work if your stuff is on YouTube, because the fascists in the IT department have blocked the site. So get it? Stop doing video blogs. How many times do I have to say it? PS: CREED RULES!

Okay, so I made that last part up.

You guys are an outspoken bunch. Fortunately, you never worry that I will take your candid assessments personally. This is good to know. When you're not damning me to hell (or even better, telling me that it's not your place to judge my wanton lifestyle), you're making lists of all the things you don't like about the blog. And some of you have really long lists.

I try to have a mix of things on here, but sometimes there's less variety than usual in a particular week. I agree that there were a lot of videos last week (four vlogs, one birthday greeting, one video that illustrated the post, and one live performance from the Hoff). This will be rectified right after I watch "Rhinestone Cowboy" again.

0 comments: