THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Welcome, Alison


As soon as I finished welcoming Karen, I realised I'd forgotten someone else. I am really quite bad at maintaining my links list: I never want to take anyone off, even when they run off to law school and abandon me -- I mean, their blogs.

Welcome, Alison. She's a friend of mine from university. We lived together, or almost together, for three years (two years down the hall from each other in Alex Hall, one year in the Preston Street Dive).

Alison's been living in Europe for the last couple of years. She's a professional photographer: you can see her gorgeous work at this link.

1 comments:

Alison said...

Hey, That's me! (Pretty good likeness too) :) Thanks for the welcome Megan. It was great to find you again :)