THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Happiest Place On Earth

It may be quieter than usual around here for the next few weeks. We are going on holiday and I won't be able to get to the blog every day. I will still be updating, but I may miss a day here or there.

Criminals of Name of Town Withheld: Don't even think about breaking into my house to steal my Fraggle Rock DVDs. My in-laws will be here. Steve's dad may be thin, but he's tough, and he will cut you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy holidays!
Have a great time and come back safe (with loads of pictures :)!)

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Have lots of fun! I must admit though, I was tempted by the Fraggle Rock DVDs. I grew up in a trailer park, I bet I can take your father in law. :)

Anonymous said...

Jealous am I. I love Disney World.

Gifted Typist said...

Steve's dad sounds a real rottweiler. I won't break in, I promise. Honestly.