THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Monday, December 15, 2008

Sadly, this probably WAS one of my better moments

This arrived by e-mail this morning. It's from the Christmas party I attended Saturday night.

I think of it as photojournalism: it's not the sort of picture I would plan to have of myself, but it DOES accurately capture a moment.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a really nice dress!

Megan said...

Thanks!

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

You clean up well! :)

Gifted Typist said...

a moment of fun

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely fab. What fantastic legs. And yes, I too love the dress.

Jenn Martinson said...

Would would the caption read in a paper? "Woman proves dancing does improve cleavage"

Megan said...

Yeah, I still think there is some sort of trick photography involved.

Anonymous said...

Oh...so it WASN'T the purple thing I was focusing on.

Shh...don't tell anyone.