THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Curiouser and curiouser

Last night, Tina and I put two and two together.

Well, sort of.

We put this:

together with this:
and then with this:
That is my dear friend LeeAnn (Alison's behind the camera: the three of us were roommates at King's). Above that photo, you can see LeeAnn with Dan, who was her "gentleman caller" at the time. And above that, you can see Rob, Tina and Dan.

Tina and I appear to have been missing each other by days since the middle of the 1990s. I'm sure to be wherever she just left. The coincidences are freaking us out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's just a crazy coincidence. So, does this mean you're future will bring you to Saskatchewan just as I'm leaving?? Or maybe we'll get transferred back to NWT just as you are leaving. Haha. I'll tell you something though. I'm going to be more observant in airports in the future! :)

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

ahahahhahahahah Everyone looks so young there!

Anonymous said...

Strangely, there's very few pictures of me with anyone from the Kings crowd. I'm surprised the mystery was solved so quickly.

Megan said...

It started when I posted a photo of Tez after her wedding day: Tina recognised her. If it hadn't been for Facebook, we probably would never have made the connection.

I'm surprised we don't have photos of us together. I don't have a single photo of you: how is that even possible? Were we too broke to own cameras?

Alison, do you have pictures of Dan?